Patient Access Mobile Apps
We support our patients having access to their health information. Beyond the Patient Portal, we have also enabled the ability for mobile apps to provide you access to your health information in a safe and secure way. However, we are unaware of any apps that have been configured to connect to our system at this time. Our website will be updated when we become aware of any apps that you can use to access your health information.
Preferred Primary Care Physicians participates with most insurance carriers in the region. As a courtesy to our patients, we will bill your insurance company for the medical services rendered.
Billing Questions? Call (888) 263-0980 Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm or check our billing website.
Please click on the Patient Portal link above to register. At that time, you will be presented with forms that you can fill out prior to your next visit with us.
We would like to take this opportunity to advise you of our practice policies and procedures. These policies help us to provide the highest quality care in the most efficient manner. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are here to assist you in any way possible.
- PPCP may request previous medical records so that we may have the best understanding of your medical history.
- You will be asked to present your insurance card at each visit.
- Please notify us of any changes to your address, personal information, or insurance coverage.
- As a courtesy that we extend to our patients, Preferred Primary Care Physicians is pleased to process your insurance claim for reimbursement. However, you must realize that:
(1) Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. PPCP is not party to your health insurance contract.
(2) Our fees are generally considered to fall within the acceptable range by most insurance companies, and therefore are normally covered up to the maximum allowance determined by each carrier.
(3) Not all services are covered benefits on all insurance contracts. Some insurance companies select certain services that they will not cover.
(4) Most insurance policies have deductible and/or co-payment arrangements. This means that you may have some payment responsibility.
(5) Any charges that are denied or unpaid by your insurance carrier will be billed to you.
- If your co-payment is not paid at the time of visit, a $10.00 collection fee may be assessed to your account.
- If you do not have health insurance coverage or do not bring proof of health insurance coverage, payment in full will be due at the time of your visit.
- PPCP accepts cash payments, personal check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- A $20 fee will be assessed for all returned checks. If we receive two returned checks, we reserve the right to request that future payments be made in cash or by credit card.
- Please provide our staff with a minimum of five (5) business days to generate a referral.
- Please understand that our appointment times are limited. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please notify us at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule. If appointments are repeatedly missed, PPCP reserves the right to assess a fee.
- Your medical records are the property of PPCP. A fee will be assessed to cover the cost of copying your medical records.
We value our patients’ rights to privacy in regards to their health information. Please take a moment to review PPCP’s Notice of Privacy Practices above, which provides a complete description of permitted uses and disclosures of healthcare information. If you have any questions regarding these policies or any other issues, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to serving your healthcare needs.