- PPCP Clinical Research in the News for new Lyme Disease Vaccine
- RSV + FLU Vaccine Coadministration Trial at PPCP!
- Dr. Scott Seifert Joins Preferred Primary Care Physicians in Charleroi, PA
- Dr. Jacob Martinez joins Preferred Primary Care Physicians in Bethel Park, PA
- Local doctors helping Pfizer develop a vaccine for Lyme disease
Nov 17 2022
Check out this WPXI story on Preferred Primary Care Physicians and our clinical trial for a Lyme Disease vaccine!
Nov 17 2022
Did you know? Older adults are at risk for RSV infection! If you are 65 or older, consider participating in the RSV + FLU Vaccine Coadministration Trial for an investigational vaccine that aims to prevent RSV infection. Please reach out …
Aug 10 2022
By Jillian Hartmann, WPXI-TV PITTSBURGH — Some local doctors are helping Pfizer develop a vaccine for Lyme Disease. Pfizer along with the French biotech firm, Valneva just announced they have started a late-stage clinical trial to test a vaccine that …
Jan 27 2022
Doctors at Preferred Primary Care Physicians in Pleasant Hills are assisting in the clinical trial of the Novavax vaccine. They explained how the Novavax vaccine is different from the other vaccines. “The safety profile for the Novavax vaccine is very …
Aug 31 2021
Preferred Primary Care Physician, Dr. Bryce Palchick, is leading the clinical research effort in Pittsburgh to put anti-viral to treat and prevent COVID-19 into pill form. Getting a COVID-19 shot is a non-starter for some people, but what about putting …